The Foundation of Our Faith
Jesus Christ & Him Crucified
The Story of The Bible is Jesus Christ & Him Crucified. The Word of God declares that before the foundation of the world, Christ was. ( I Peter 1:18-21 ) God knew through foreknowledge that He would create earth, life and man. He knew that man would ultimately fall and that a deliverer for man would be necessary. He devised a plan in the form of His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ. He would send His Son to die on The Cross satisfying the sin debt that would have to be paid. ( Hebrews 10:5-10 ) The Bible goes into great lengths and detail, specifically in the Book of Romans, how it is that Jesus’ Sacrifice on The Cross not only satisfied the Sin Debt but also allows us access to God by Faith through Grace. We not only can obtain Salvation through Christ & The Cross but we also through Christ can live a Victorious Christian Life over sin, the flesh and the devil. (Romans 8:2)
Our Core Beliefs
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
( Ps. 119; Mat. 4:4; Lk. 24:27 )
• There is one God, eternally co-existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. ( I Jn.5:7 )
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His Sinless Life, in His Miracles, in His Vicarious and atoning Death, in His Bodily Resurrection, in His Ascension to the Right Hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this Earth in Power and Glory to rule a thousand years.
( Jn.1:1-4;Eph.2:13-18;Rev.Chpts.19-20 )
• In the Blessed Hope - the Rapture of the Church at Christ's Coming. ( I Thess.4:13-18 )
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through Repentance and Faith in the Precious Blood of Christ. ( Rom.5:1;Eph.2:8-9,13-18 )
• Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal Salvation. (Jn.3:5-8;Titus 3:5)
• The Redemptive Work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer. ( Ex.15:25-26;James 5:14-15;I Pet.2:24 )
• The Baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to Believers who ask for it.
( Acts 2:4;10:44-46;19:1-7 )
• In the Sanctifying Power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. ( Rom.6:3-14;8:1-2,11 )
• In the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to Everlasting Life and the other to everlasting damnation. ( Rev.20:5-6,11-15 )